Sunday 30 January 2011

Book 6 - Crescendo


This is actually a re-read for me but I love this book so much that I had to read it again! Finished it last night before going to sleep!

I loved Hush Hush, thought it was a great concept - hadn't read any books involving angels/fallen angels etc - and couldn't put it down. The cover drew me in first of all and loved the look of it.

I couldn't wait for the sequel so bought it as a hardback (I usually buy paperbacks or if its a series I try and keep the same looking books for the whole of it!).

Again I couldn't put it down. The romance, the suspense, the deepening of everyones story. I have to admit, I like to read books which are told in the first person - in this case the two books have been told by Nora. This book did not disappoint.

The ending has left me with the need to read the next book but it's not out until forever!! - OK not forever but October is such a long way a way!!!!

Some sections (few and far between) were a bit samey but they were also needed to continue the story and to strengthen Nora's feelings and reasons for the actions she takes, so this makes those sections acceptable!!

A big thumbs up for this book - 4.5/5

Will try a new author next - maybe Carole Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment