Wednesday 26 January 2011

Book 5 - Last Sacrifice


Well I have finally finished this book. It's not that it takes a long time to read, it's just I haven't been reading as much this past week or so!! opps - I'll make it up again I'm sure!

Anyway, Last Sacrfice - what can I say!! Was brilliant. The last in this series - very sad. Was a great way to end it though. I was on the edge of my seat through a lot of it and without giving anything away the twists at the end were fab and the ending itself was the way I wanted it to end.

There are a few things left unresolved but with the new spin off series coming from Richelle Mead I am convinced they were there on purpose - not though I need a reason to read the spin off series books, he he!

I love reading the Vampire Academy series, thought all of them were really good. I adore Rose's character and think the way she is and acts is just how I would like to be if I had the courage and confidence!!

As a side note, I am in love with the new red covers however I am slightly upset that this one did not come out in the old covers that my other 5 did. Now I have an odd one out of the group!! Tee Hee - ah well if thats all I have to complain about thats not too bad!!

All in all a great end for a great series - this gets my 5/5 rating approval. Bring on the Spin Offs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment