Monday 3 January 2011

Book 1 - Stefan Diaries


Well first book of 2011 finished.

Stayed up until just gone midnight to finish this book!

At first I was slightly confused as I hadn't read anything about this book when I asked for it and was shocked to find it was from the TV series world and not the original books.
This however didn't stop me reading it! When I got my head in the TV series mind set, it was great. Some parts were the flashbacks you see on and the rest was filling in the gaps. It was well written although very simple (easy plot, easy navigation) and its great to get to hear Stefan's thoughts.
I loved the original books, absolutely love the TV series "swoon" and now this Stefan series! Can't wait to read the next 2!

I give this a 3.5 / 5 could be better but it's certainly not rubbish!

Now the hard question, what to read next?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment