Thursday 7 April 2011

Book 17 - Kissed By An Angel


I have a thing for books with angels in them - well only if they are good - and this one sure fits the great list!!

Despite having been written several years ago it is still relate-able to today - just no cell phones, but then again the story doesn't really need it.

I loved Ivy and Tristen's love story and even had a tear in my eye at a few pages!

The twists and turns kept coming, swaying me to think one thing only to be knocked and swayed another way.

This book is the kind of ambiguous as to what genre it fits. Some sections fit into young adult with topics and scenes not fitting for a younger audience while other sections are very much simplified and becomes almost childish.

Despite that this book was a page turner and to say it was tice the size and thickness that the book I read before this I seemed to finish Kissed by an Angel quicker!

Because of that and the story and the fact I couldn't put it down, this book gets a 4.5/5 from me!

I think the next book will be the 7th book in the Vampire Diaries series - Midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment