Saturday 5 February 2011

Book 8 - Evermore


Well we knew it would happen - yes the new books have been started! I feel like I'm cheating on the book that is 3/4's finished upstairs on the bedside but never mind!

I just couldn't help myself, I started reading and before I know it the first book was finished.

It's certainly a new concept I haven't seen before which is always good. Don't get me wrong I love the vampire/angel etc books but this was just as good. About Immortals - similar to vampires but without blood and gore! - that well are what it says immortal!!

The book is written in the first person - which as I mentioned before I love. As told by Ever (odd but equally great name) about her life after losing her family, about her friends and of course, her new found love - Damen!

Ever and Damen have know each other for years (although Ever doesn't know)! What will happen this time round - well I'll not spoil it, you have to find out yourself!

The story is well written, the love story and all the relationships are great. I can definitely visualise it all - which in my book (pardon the pun) makes for a great read.

And the best thing is, it doesn't stop at this book there are 3 more for me to read, also one on the way coming out in March and then a 6th and final book in this series!! Brilliant!!

Bring it on - I give this a 2 thumbs up and a 4.5/5

Think I better finish Burned before I start any more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment