Tuesday 22 February 2011

Book 11 - Mortal Kiss


Now this book was a whim book, I liked the look of the cover so bought it. I do have to say I am a sucker for a good front cover - this hasn't always been to my advantage! Luckily for me it payed off this time.

There were parts of this book that seemed to be filler but the majority was filled with thriller, suspension and twists that I never saw coming (quite rare for me - I have read so many books that now not much shocks me) so made it a great read. Also a read I couldn't put down and finished within a day - oops!

The characters were well written and I always like a book that makes you choose between 2 love interests - Edward/Jacob, Daniel/Cam, and now Finn/Lucas! I've chosen my team - who will you choose!

This book I will give a round of applause of 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment