Wednesday 30 March 2011

Labyrinth, Kate Mosse . . .

... I'm not sure on this book. Have started it - I got it from the library a few days ago - as have finished Dark Flame and don't have any more books (not until Mother's Day - but I don't know about those)!!!

The begining is hard to get into, from the looks of things it flips from "present" to the 1200s. The present sections are very hard going, the 1200s sections aren't too bad.

I will persevere but boy will it be a slog to get through.

The reason I chose it was becuase it was supposed to have got good reviews and was sat all alone on a shelf calling to me, but after looking on Amazon it has poor reviews from "real people".

Will let you know what I think later, but so far it's not going to rate very high!!

No comments:

Post a Comment